- Fully handmade a female artist Li Xiao Ying.
- Unique and beautiful triangle handle for a better pouring experience.
- The more you use, the more shiny the teapot becomes!
- Highly porous and breathable. It absorbs the tea aroma and improves the flavour of your infusions over time.
- The large opening makes it particularly easy to drop tea leaves into the teapot.
- Oven baked at 1140-1150 ºC.
high-quality research chemicals online, buy synthetic cannabinoids for sale, buy counterfeit money online, buy medicinal marijuana online, buy pharmaceutical pills online, Buy Anabolic steroids Online, best research chemical vendors online, A4 snow-white Copy paper, buy Chinese tea online, buy candles online, buy weed online, buy undetectable counterfeit money online, best research chemicals online usa, High-quality counterfeit bills for sale, Buy macaws for sale online, buy cheap puppies online, buy exotic kittens for sale,
Di Cao Qing Clay Teapot – Jing Lan Hu by Artist Li Xiao Ying 260 ml (8.8 oz)
An Yixing teapot shaped by female artist Li Xiao Ying. Made from highly breathable and porous Di Cao Qing clay.
A contemporary straight design teapot made from the highest quality materials. Add leaves and water in the infuser, close the lid, and simply press the button on top of the lid to make tea like a pro. With its beautiful glass design, you can enjoy the color of the tea liquor as you admire the unfurling tea leaves. Get this teapot infuser now, to start your adventurous flavor journey.