- Note: if you’re interested in only 1 or 2 kinds of mini tuocha. Please place an order for the preferred quantity first through this page. Afterwards, you can email us your order number and let us know which colours you prefer.A 70 gram bag of this wonderful mix contains about 12 to 13 pieces of ripe tuo cha, which are individually wrapped. In total there are 4 different types, each with there unique flavor.
Mini Pu erh tuocha
Pu erh tea is an important part of the Yunnan culture. For a beginning pu erh tea explorer there is definitely a long way to go in order to fully appreciate the complexity of this type of tea. Sip and feel its richness in taste that evolves after each steep and imagine the history that is within this tea. Order today and have some of those high quality leaves that made it to our Teasenz website right in your teapot. Each and every piece is source directly from Yunnan and you will love it. Read our guide below as a roadmap for your puerh journey!
- Brown: Start off with the flat tuocha wrapped in brown paper to experience the classic taste of pu erh tea. Note: Don’t underestimate those small tuocha teas. One piece can easily steep you several pots of tea. Instead of moving too fast from one color to the other, first strive to get as many steeps from each piece! Try to notice differences in flavor between the different steeps.
- Red: Once you have fully processed the taste of the classic flavor, move on to the red wrapper. Unwrap, and you will see a cute, cube shaped pu erh tea. What’s so unique about this one is that it has notes of oranges!
- Blue: Next, is the blue paper wrapped toucha. If this is the first time for you trying out pu erh, then the taste of this one can come at a surprise. In China we call this aroma ‘糯米香’: the fragrance of sticky rice, which is an unique feature that you will only find in pu erh teas.
- Yellow: Last but not least, we finish our collection with yellow color wrapped tuocha. Similar to the blue wrapper, this mini tuocha also has the fragrance of sticky rice. The difference with the first three small tuochas is that this one is a ‘sheng’ type. Sheng pu erhs are characterized by a lighter and more refreshing flavor. Steep it slightly longer than the first three to let the flavor release a bit more. After this one, you’ll find out whether you prefer a ‘shou’ (red, brown, blue) or ‘sheng’ (yellow) tuocha.
What is Tuocha?
Tuocha is a tea that is compressed in a ‘dome-shaped bowl’ and most often made of pu erh tea leaves. If you observe our product images you can see that it resembles a bird’s nest. This kind of shape helps to the tea dry out better after processing. Tuocha can range from a few grams to up to many kilograms. However, the term is also often used for small pu erh tea compressed in any kind of shape.The Chinese believe that the name tuocha originates from an old tea shipping and trading route of the Tuojiang River.
high-quality research chemicals online, buy synthetic cannabinoids for sale, buy counterfeit money online, buy medicinal marijuana online, buy pharmaceutical pills online, Buy Anabolic steroids Online, best research chemical vendors online, A4 snow-white Copy paper, buy Chinese tea online, buy candles online, buy weed online, buy undetectable counterfeit money online, best research chemicals online usa, High-quality counterfeit bills for sale, Buy macaws for sale online, buy cheap puppies online, buy exotic kittens for sale,
Mini Yunnan Tuocha Tea Mix
$3.74 – $97.16
If you are new to pu erh tea and have yet to discover the different types of aromas it offers, then this mini tuocha tea mix is the right place to start. Reap the weight loss benefits of this pu erh while enjoying the diverse mix of flavors that ensure you will never get bored.
sample 4 pieces 25 gram (0.5 oz), 70 gram ( 2.50 oz), 70 gram ( 2.50 oz) in METAL Gift TIN, 200 gram( 7 oz), 400 gram ( 14 oz ), 1kG( 2.2lbs )