The Five Great Kilns (or the Five Famous Kilns) is a generic term for Chinese ceramics which were produced starting from the Song Dynasty (960 to 1279).
With this set of 5 tea cups, the artist aims to imitate each style of the Five Great Kilns:
- Guan Ware (Guanyao): grey-blue coloured glaze
- Ge Ware (Geyao): green colour glaze.
- Ru Ware (Ruyao): blue colour glaze. The colour is often described as ‘duck egg blue’ by the Chinese.
- Jun Ware (Junyao): blue or purple coloured glaze.
- Ding Ware (Dingyao): white-greyish body with transparent glaze.
The glazing of some of the cups in this set have a deliberate crackle effect (or “Craquelure”). Such crackle glaze is only on the outside layer of the cup, while the inner layer is dense and strong.
high-quality research chemicals online, buy synthetic cannabinoids for sale, buy counterfeit money online, buy medicinal marijuana online, buy pharmaceutical pills online, Buy Anabolic steroids Online, best research chemical vendors online, A4 snow-white Copy paper, buy Chinese tea online, buy candles online, buy weed online, buy undetectable counterfeit money online, best research chemicals online usa, High-quality counterfeit bills for sale, Buy macaws for sale online, buy cheap puppies online, buy exotic kittens for sale,